Our onsite medical and admissions staff will be acting in accordance with directions issued by the relevant authorities. For the health and wellbeing of all attendees the following additional measures must be observed:
You should not attend the Event if you:
- Have any of the following symptoms: high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Have been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10-days;
- Have come into close contact with a high risk or infected person within the last 10-days;
- Have travelled from or through a ‘watchlist’ state or country – i.e. any location that the country hosting the event requires you to self-isolate when you arrive.
All attendees must adhere to the requirements below. Reminders will be published in pre-show communications and on signage throughout the show site:
- To ensure the safety of the Event following pilot event results and latest government advice, all attendees entering the Venue will be required to provide vaccination certificate - proof of full course of vaccination;
For more information on national guidelines, please visit the government website
For more information about the Venue, please visit their website.
- All attendees are required by law to wear a face covering in all areas of the show unless exempt.
- There will be enhanced cleaning throughout the Event and plenty of hand sanitising stations available.
Be kind and considerate to your industry colleagues and event staff. Being personally accountable to adhere to the requirements above and supporting each other is our collective responsibility to run a successful event for all. Any individuals not complying with the requirements above may be asked to leave the event.