SPE Offshore Europe Admission Policy
- Only pre-registered SPE Offshore Europe visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend SPE Offshore Europe.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in E&P and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from SPE Offshore Europe.
- Anyone obtaining a SPE Offshore Europe visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave SPE Offshore Europe.
- Anyone attending SPE Offshore Europe should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- By registering to attend SPE Offshore Europe, visitors will automatically have a “My Event” account created for them on the SPE Offshore Europe website allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors and visitors before SPE Offshore Europe.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend SPE Offshore Europe unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers and may be required by the Organisers to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitors with children will be responsible for their children and will be asked to put their mobile number on a wristband to be worn by the child.
- Anyone attending SPE Offshore Europe must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt SPE Offshore Europe.
- Press badges at SPE Offshore Europe are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the E&P industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official SPE Offshore Europe photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at SPE Offshore Europe. Anyone attending SPE Offshore Europe consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing SPE Offshore Europe in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- Everyone attending SPE Offshore Europe is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements here.
- No visitor to SPE Offshore Europe may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media at SPE Offshore Europe under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from SPE Offshore Europe and the AECC who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom